Forget a face?

George Koulomzin George at Koulomzin.com
Fri Dec 15 17:43:01 GMT 2023

Hi,

If the DK has recognized a face I'm not interested in, then "Ignore" is
what I want.  If DK is identifying faces incorrectly, or if the learning
set is constructed poorly, then "delete" is what I want.  I.e. we want a
way for DK to re-learn a named faces from new data.

George

--
George Koulomzin
7 Bridge Hill Lane,