Can't delete files

publicy at free.fr publicy at free.fr
Tue Dec 12 20:22:35 GMT 2023

Hi,
I can't delete file/picture through Digikam.
I'me using Digikam 8.2 on MacOS, my picture are on a Synology NAS accessed through Samba

>From MacOS Finder I can delete the picture so it seems that the samba permissions are corrects.

When I select "Move to Trash" I have the confirmation popin and nothing happened when I confirm deletion, no error and picture still here :/

I tried to delete .dtrash folder in my root album directory, in order to recreate it with correct permission.
Folder was recreated containing only one file digikam.uuid but nothing change

Can I see log somewhere ?
Can I delete picture without the trash mecanism ?

Thanks for your help