Digikam git build without marble issue

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 17:45:01 GMT 2023

No, that's not a mistake, we are in the process of integrating Marble into
digiKam. Since the Marble team did not respond to requests for porting to Qt6,
Gilles did the porting. This means we can also offer Marble with Qt6, otherwise
we would lose the geolocation function. We are currently working on making it
work again under Qt5. It is a reduced marble library that is tailored to the
needs of digiKam. And before the bug report comes, we might also integrate an
OFF switch.

Maik