Messy tags

Ozy Mate sse450 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 10:32:57 GMT 2023

Additional information:

I noticed that all the unnecessary tags coming after a sync from
metadata to database are for DNG files. There is no problem with the jpg
etc. files.

I tried tag writing to DNG on another digiKam installation with small
sets of DNG pictures. Yes, I can confirm that digiKam cannot write to
DNG files. Maybe there is a setting somewhere, I don't know.

Now, my question is how to write/modify/delete tags from metadata of DNG
files, if possible.

Thanks.