Cannot open images after upgrade to DK8.2

Thomas sdktda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 14:51:19 GMT 2023

Clicking the X will result in no action or the "default" action?

To be on the safe side, I wanted to take a copy of the database files,
but this is not possible as they are locked:

Pictures\digikam4.db : The process cannot access the file because it is
being used by another process.
Pictures\digikam4.db-shm : The process cannot access the file because it
is being used by another process.
Pictures\digikam4.db-wal : The process cannot access the file because it
is being used by another process.
Pictures\recognition.db : The process cannot access the file because it
is being used by another process.
Pictures\recognition.db-shm : The process cannot access the file because
it is being used by another process.
Pictures\recognition.db-wal : The process cannot access the file because
it is being used by another process.
Pictures\similarity.db : The process cannot access the file because it
is being used by another process.
Pictures\similarity.db-shm : The process cannot access the file because
it is being used by another process.
Pictures\similarity.db-wal : The process cannot access the file because
it is being used by another process.
Pictures\thumbnails-digikam.db : The process cannot access the file
because it is being used by another process.
Pictures\thumbnails-digikam.db-shm : The process cannot access the file
because it is being used by another process.
Pictures\thumbnails-digikam.db-wal : The process cannot access the file
because it is being used by another process.

Are you sure clicking X will leave my database intact/untouched?

BR

Thomas

--
Mvh