continuation of cannot dl from visible in import screen of camera images.

gene heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Sun Aug 20 20:10:57 BST 2023

Maik; I finally found my bash scripting tome of over 500 pages was a bit
out of date about redirection so I've been unable to generate the log
you requested. I played with it again this morning until the camera
battery died, but Greg W. on the debian list finally told me how I was
doing it wrong. Turns out my dead tree bash scripting tome, some 500
pages but also several years old, is out of date and redirection now
have to be last on the cmdline.  Anyway, here it is, with qt5 debugging
enabled as I try to import the last 3 pix I shot to ~/me/Pictures
/Saw4Bruce.

Hopefully you can find out why, and a fix.

Thank you Maik, take care and stay well.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
  - Louis D. Brandeis