Digicam taking 0 seconds to scan for duplicates

Jay jay at speedpost.net
Mon Aug 14 01:58:23 BST 2023

While I haven't ever looked for duplicates, I assumed that the find duplicates feature would scan the complete database looking for duplicate photos. In my mental  model of "find duplicates" there is plenty to compare. However, I can see how useful it would be to limit searches to subsets of the database.

Jay Rutherford