collection location change

Mik - Mint g199526 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 14:10:40 BST 2023

Thank you for the reply.
The process of changing the location type initially asks for the
location of the removable media (/media/mik/d3p3-photos) and then for
the name of the "top" folder in that location.

There is currently no "top" folder so:-

It appears that I would have to create a dummy folder on
/media/mik/d3p3-photos to act a "top"

I can do that but what effect will it have on the existing database and
its contents ?

I really don't want to degrade the existing records !