how to detect corrupted file

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 15:51:49 BST 2023

I'm using FreefileSync each time I import new raw files. It includes a
version management, but I had to remove it the because of the disk space
used,  so today  I'm relying on the network trashbin plus a regular
backup on an another disk.
But clearly not enough 🙁

What could help is to be able to validate the integrity of the
collections and/or the backup. So if any idea is welcome

Frederic