[digiKam-users] Display photo information on a picture (JPEG)

Dougie Nisbet dougie at katsura.uk
Thu Oct 27 10:37:03 BST 2022

I'm not sure if you'd be able to do that within digiKam. I have digiKam
configured to write all exif data to the jpeg fileĀ (not sure if you
meant JPEG instead of GPEG?) and use the data in slideshows (using
pqiv). To overlay the data I use shell scripts and convert (part of
imagemagick). Example attached (hopefully).

Dougie