[digiKam-users] Possible bug?

Remco Viƫtor remco.vietor at wanadoo.fr
Tue Oct 25 18:25:46 BST 2022

On mardi 25 octobre 2022 18:46:13 CEST Stephen Thomas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I submitted this a few days ago, but not had any response yet. Can you
> at least confirm that this email has been received & will be replied to
> in due course?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve Thomas

This is not the best place for reporting bugs.
Best follow the instructions here:
 https://www.digikam.org/support/

This mailing list is more for discussing ways of using digikam, how to do
certain things, etc. Posting bug reports here can of course work, but there's
a certain chance that the report gets lost over time.

Remco