[digiKam-users] Failed to rename album

Thomas sdktda at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 11:24:38 BST 2022

Hi,

I have an album that I accidentially gave the wrong name.

Now I want to correct it by right clicking --> Rename album. Then I give
it a new name and it then gives the error:Failed to rename album.

Of course, I can just rename the album outside of DK using a file
manager. However, this will make me lose all the face tags, etc. on the
photos in this album - and there are lots...

Is there any way to figure out what is preventing DK from renaming? I
have tried restarting DK.

--
Mvh
Thomas