[digiKam-users] Digikam 7.8.0 doesn't update thumbnails and folders

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 06:57:52 BST 2022

Our official AppImage digiKam7.8.0 is unfortunately broken. Like the initial
test versions of digiKam-7.9.0's AppImage, it has a mix of digiKam-8.0.0
libraries.

Gilles, can you please initiate the creation of an up-to-date AppImage of
digiKam-7.9.0. The last corrections to the changes to the file operations are
still missing.

Maik