[digiKam-users] Digikam 7.8.0 doesn't update thumbnails and folders

Chris Deuchar deuchars at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 15:23:06 BST 2022

Thanks for this. I will have a look at those.  However, I am still unclear
why I appear to have two versions running?
Are these running at the same time when I click the icon?
If so, is this causing the problem with my thumbnails?
If I install the Appimage bundle will this sort out the other two - or
merely make things worse?

TIA, Chris