[digiKam-users] preview pane closes spontaneously

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 11:29:03 BST 2022

We have a 30 second timer in digiKam. This updates the date view in the left
sidebar after changes to date metadata in the DB.
A test here shows if a preview was called up via the date view and e.g. the
metadata is read in again (or a scanning process is still running in the
background) then the preview actually closes after 30 seconds. Of course we
will fix that.
Can you confirm that when the issue occurs the date view in the left sidebar is
used?

Maik