[digiKam-users] Best distro for staying up to date with digikam?

CD.Graesser cd.graesser at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 11:01:20 BST 2022

I use Manjaro KDE,

It is Arch based but user friendly memory efficient and fast, with rolling
updates you have to follow at least 2 times per year. But the system keeps
up to date. Digikam is typically one or two weeks after release available
in the software center for update. Digikam Integration to mail cloud
services and external image or Raw editors works fine.
Best regards
Christian

Andrew Lorien <andrew at andrewswebsite.net> schrieb am Mi., 5. Okt. 2022,
01:01: