[digiKam-users] 7.9.0 release : when ?

Frédéric Da Vitoria davito9w at free.fr
Fri Nov 18 08:28:39 GMT 2022

Hello,

FWIW, I installed 7.9.0 on my Windows 11. Indeed, the installer
overwrote the previous version without asking me any questions. Maybe I
have a few crumbs left in the installation folder, if I sort by date, I
see only 8 older files.

Apart from this, nothing to report, DK seems to work as before.

--
Frédéric Da Vitoria