[digiKam-users] 7.9.0 release : when ?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 04:20:58 GMT 2022

Hi MAik,

For me only 2 plugins cannot be loaded under Kubuntu 22.04:

Digikam::DPluginLoader::Private::loadPlugins: Ignoring to load the
following file since it doesn't look like a valid digiKam external
plugin: "/tmp/.mount_digiKa6vGB9K/usr/plugins/digikam/generic/Generic_Calendar_Plugin.so"
Reason: "Cannot load library
/tmp/.mount_digiKa6vGB9K/usr/plugins/digikam/generic/Generic_Calendar_Plugin.so:
(libKF5CalendarCore.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory)"

Digikam::DPluginLoader::Private::loadPlugins: Ignoring to load the
following file since it doesn't look like a valid digiKam external
plugin: "/tmp/.mount_digiKa6vGB9K/usr/plugins/digikam/generic/Generic_HtmlGallery_Plugin.so"
Reason: "Cannot load library
/tmp/.mount_digiKa6vGB9K/usr/plugins/digikam/generic/Generic_HtmlGallery_Plugin.so:
(/tmp/.mount_digiKa6vGB9K/usr/lib/libxslt.so.1: version
`LIBXML2_1.1.30' not found (required by
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libexslt.so.0))"

I will try also under Centos 7...

Gilles