[digiKam-users] 8.0.0 pre-release bundles...

José Oliver-Didier jose_oliver at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 2 19:33:32 GMT 2022

Hello all,

As to better test the new functionality in 8.0.0, is there a list of the
major new changes in this version?

For example, I know there is a new option to use Exiftool writing all
metadata to the files, so I enabled that on a test machine and plan to test
around that on a series of test files.

- José Oliver-Didier