[digiKam-users] No windows visible (Steve Franks)

BOS JR bosjr33 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 15:16:54 BST 2022

Hi Steve,

I use 7.6
If i start Task Manager, the digikam process (Advanced Photo
Management…) is visible.
Once i have this problem but i don't remember how i solved it

Cordialement

Jean-Robert Bos

Rejoignez moi sur les réseaux sociaux en cliquant sur les icônes ci-dessous

[image: LinkedIn] <https://www.linkedin.com/in/bosjr>   [image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/bosjr>   [image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/bosjr>

Rejoignez moi sur LinKedIN  <https://www.linkedin.com/in/bosjr>