[digiKam-users] How do adjust/minimize padding/margin in album view?

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Fri May 27 21:39:34 BST 2022

The padding 1 results quite simply from the aspect ratio of the images, as you
can see that there is hardly any padding in portrait format. Also, the area is
reserved for the rating stars if you have activated it. Padding 2 is simply
needed to make a selection in between with the mouse and to draw it.

Maik