[digiKam-users] windows 10 Digikam fails to load but did yesterday - now solved.

Sheridan Price sheridanmp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 21:10:05 GMT 2022

Sorry for posting as a new mail. At least it has the same title. For some
unknown reason GMAIL has scrubbed this email chain from itself in it's
entirety. so I don't have the original thread available to append to.

Anyways: problem solved. Windows updated with KB5010472 about 3 days ago. I
do not know why it took so long for this patch to cause me such grief ( I
have been using digikam daily for the last week or so)  - it wasn't only
Digikam but after I stopped trying to fix digikam and began doing other
things I realized that there was something fishy.,

So be warned. A dubious update.

Regards
Sher