[digiKam-users] Keyword import issue

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 07:42:15 GMT 2022

The ")" comes from the metadata entries of xmp.acdsee.categories. This entry
contains the entry (none) from which digiKam then only decodes the ")". This
is definitely a bug that we will fix.
You can temporarily enable database cleanup in digiKam Settings-> Metadata.
And then deactivate the entry [ ] xmp.acdsee.categories in the list for
keywords in the extended metadata setting.
Now read in the metadata from the corresponding images again, either via album
or via selected item menu.

Maik