[digiKam-users] how to tag in batch mode

WuliNuChem restivog at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 15:43:50 GMT 2022

I'm new to digikam but I think the following is correct: You can select as
many thumbnails in the album view or in the search view as you want.
Checking the tag assignment under the right captions tab/tags will tag all
selected images. Tagging is kind of inherently "batch". The Batch Queue
Manager is not required.
Be aware that if you add a caption using this method, it appears that
existing captions are replaced.

Does anyone know if there is a way to "append" captions? This would be
really useful.

Gord Restivo