[digiKam-users] Adjust Date and Time - Set Date/Time from file name

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 08:14:01 GMT 2022

Hi Maik,

The 'T' separator is the standard used with ISO 8601 :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601

I recommend supporting this format de facto...

Marco,

Please report this wish in digiKam bugzilla please.

https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?format=guided&product=digikam

In Plugin-Generic-TimeAdjust section

Thanks in advance

Gilles Caulier