[digiKam-users] recognise .hif files as heif format

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 21:56:32 BST 2022

In version digiKam-8.0.0 the HIF extension is now supported.

https://invent.kde.org/graphics/digikam/-/commit/f1e3858baaedc22f550d16d4382389f7228cdbae[1]

Maik

Am Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2022, 22:47:41 CEST schrieben Sie:

--------
[1] https://invent.kde.org/graphics/digikam/-/commit/f1e3858baaedc22f550d16d4382389f7228cdbae