[digiKam-users] digikam DIW in bullseye.

gene heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Wed Jun 29 13:44:33 BST 2022

Greetings all;

Is there any chance of getting digikam working on bullseye?
More or less std install with xfce4 as desktop..
digikam from the bullseye repo's runs, but cannot import because
there is no way to access an album that is not ghosted out.

It is looking for a drive that has been removed for a
housecleaning., and that would be a long winded escapade.

What else do you need to know?

Thank you.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)