[digiKam-users] Sync to Phone

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 20:39:32 BST 2022

Maybe I don't understand your problem correctly.
In the left sidebar for tags, select the images specifically tagged for a
Phone, mark them all and open the Local Export Tool.
Set copy in the Local Export Tool and that the album structure is preserved.
Choose a temporary target directory. Now you can upload the folder structure
created in the destination directory to Phone.

Maik