[digiKam-users] Sync to Phone

Peter Carlson peter at howudodat.com
Thu Jul 28 22:24:45 BST 2022

We have about 30,000 images all tagged with names, places and dates.
They are also organized on the file system by year, with sub-folders for
big events in a year (ie: vacation, special visit, etc).  We sync these
to a NAS and they are auto synced to our tablets that have a decent
gallery program that supports tags.

On our phones we dont have as much storage and dont want every image on
them, so the images are also tagged with a favorites_p and favorites_j
tag for images that are my favorite or my wife's favorite that we would
like on our phones.

What is the best way to copy only certain tagged images and maintain the
folder heirarchy?

Peter