[digiKam-users] filtering pictures modified today

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 11:32:06 BST 2022

Setting it to "Today" would be enough to find changed images. However, the
prerequisite is that you have activated the option to update the modification
date in the metadata settings. If the option is deactivated, the modification
date will not be changed and consequently cannot be found in the search.

Maik