[digiKam-users] color profile saving

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Mon Jul 18 11:59:36 BST 2022

Am 18.07.22 um 12:40 schrieb Maik Qualmann:
> A test here with the current developer version digiKam-8.0.0 and the current
> AppImage digiKam-7.7.0 show no problems with saving the color profile to a new
> PNG file.
>
> Which digiKam version are you using exactly?
>
> Maik

7.1.0
which is the one from the opensuse repos for Leap 15.3

(I prefer the opensuse rpm's because of their better integration, while
the appimages often have (had in my trials) some problems, especially in
opening/interacting with other programs from within digikam or with
integration to desktop settings :-) )

--
Daniel Bauer photographer Basel Málaga
https://www.patreon.com/danielbauer