[digiKam-users] need help - problem when starting DK 7.7.0

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 11:57:16 BST 2022

Hi all

just installed the new DK 7.7.0 using the "new version" from the menu,
click on download, then install
uninstall has failed because DK process still running. So Killed it and
restart the installation process from the downloaded file
once installation completed , I started the DK but got the following error

" Your locale has changed since this album was last opened.
Old locale : system , new locale windows-1252
....."
(I can send a snapshot if needed)

and obviously I didn't change anything

I prefered to click "No" and until I will understand/fix the problem
so need your help, thanks
I'm running DK on windows 10

regards
Frederic