[digiKam-users] First 8.0.0 alpha version of digiKam AppImage bundle for Linux.

Marc Palaus marcpalaus at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 14 01:11:31 BST 2022

The issues with the sound also seem to apply to the qt5 version. Digikam
appears to constantly use the system's audio, but when playing a video,
only the sound is played, without image.

On the other hand, v8.0.0 (at least the Qt6 version) seems to fix bug
#406583, the one where you couldn't use accent marks in the search box
if suggestions were shown.

El 13/7/22 a les 10:00, Gilles Caulier ha escrit: