[digiKam-users] First 8.0.0 alpha version of digiKam AppImage bundle for Linux.

Marc Palaus marcpalaus at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 11 19:22:45 BST 2022

Ok,one thing I noticed right away, apart from the lack of map views that
you already mentioned: Videos show no image, only sound. They show the
message "An error has ocurred with the media player...". In my case they
use the hevc and h264 codecs.

I hope that helps

El 11/7/22 a les 13:04, Marc Palaus ha escrit: