[digiKam-users] Exposure levels too dark when bringing into image editor

Hal Marietta revelstone77 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 4 00:53:50 BST 2022

In preview, I have it configured to use half size raw and the image looks normal. When I bring that image into image editor, it is very dark. I typically go into color auto- correction and do auto levels and it gets me back to what it looked like in preview. If I then click on normalize, it makes it look like it did before auto correction. It didn’t use to do this. Was probably something I changed, but I can’t figure out what. Any ideas?