[digiKam-users] 7.5.0 Appimage won't start

noname at fastmail.net noname at fastmail.net
Sat Jan 29 23:10:44 GMT 2022

Hi Mick,

Starting from the command line returned Command Not Found. Maybe I didn't use the correct term on starting from the command line.

But see Andrew's email, which I think accurately describes my problem, glibc 2.27 vs. glibc 2.29. I'm hoping an upgrade to Linux Mint 20 will involve the later library.

Thanks for your reply.

Jay