[digiKam-users] PLEASE a .deb Package for DK 7.50 ...

Mica Semrick mica at silentumbrella.com
Tue Jan 25 21:22:58 GMT 2022

Emails such as these are so disappointing. This is not the way to politely ask for something.

Have you contacted Rob to ask about the deb? Have you tried building the deb yourself?

"I've enjoyed your free work, but please do more free work to accommodate my needs" and "i dont lije your package format" is not motivating at all.

-m