[digiKam-users] Bug? Not all duplicates found.

digikam-users.johnny1000 at spamgourmet.com digikam-users.johnny1000 at spamgourmet.com
Sun Jan 23 12:51:27 GMT 2022

Thank you Maik for taking the time :o)

Is it a bug then, so I should open a bug report?

I think I understand most of what you explain about QSet, since I know
sets from Python, and they too are unordered and use hashes for their
internal logistics.

The difference between GUI and database is a different matter, but it's
a waste of time to go further into that if the behaviour I see is simply
a bug :o)

Best regards :o)

Johnny :o)