[digiKam-users] How to combine searching / filtering time(line) + map? (2nd try)

Stefan Wulff stefan.wulff at gmx.de
Tue Jan 18 16:42:51 GMT 2022

Hi!

Because I cannot imagine, that there is no solution, I try to ask more
specific:

   - I like to filter my photos.
   - I want to see a thumbnail list oder preview of pictures of a certain
   place in a certain period of time.

   - I can use "Timeline" on the left sidebar and get a list view, but how
   to filter the location?
   - I can use "Map" on the left sidebar and get a thumbnail list, but how
   to filter the time? (datetaken)
   - I can use "Timeline" and switch to Map View on the top, but how to
   select the pictures and get it as thumbnail list?

Any suggestions?

Thank you and kind regards
Stefan