[digiKam-users] Sort by date

Marc Palaus marcpalaus at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 8 18:07:25 GMT 2022

I checked the thumbnail you sent me in my digikam. It does not have any
kind of metadata inside, this is why Digikam is using the last
modification date as creation date. See how in digikam, in the
properties tab it doesn't show anything about the photography information.

original image

As a comparision, this is how it looks when it has some metadata inside:

exifmetadata

In your case, the only way would be to manually edit the metadata (using
the metadata editor or the date and time tool) and enter the EXIF
Original time and date.

I hope I've helped.

El 8/1/22 a les 11:54, dm29 ha escrit: