[digiKam-users] Sort by date

Javier Núñez Silva doommaster29 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 8 15:26:45 GMT 2022

Thank you Marc. But I need to sort by capture date, not file creation date. I would manually  change it but there are too many elements affected.
Anyway, I think digiKam should look the Exif data, not the file properties. Nice if they could change that. Ruins the whole thing for me! I hope there’s a work around.
Thank you again.

Enviado desde Correo<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> para Windows