[digiKam-users] digiKam 7.4.0 ( snap) missing options

Barbara J. Ahart bjahart at DigitalDeliArchive.com
Tue Jan 4 18:51:34 GMT 2022

I installed digiKam 7.4.0 via snap on Ubuntu 20.04. I wanted to use the Mysql database connected to Mariadb. When I go to Settings - Configure digiKam - Database, the only option available is SQLite. Am I missing something or is the option not available in the snap? The option for database migration is also missing. I would like to be able to test digiKam out to see if it will meet our needs for a library of almost 200,000 images. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you.

Barbara Ahart
https://DigitalDeliArchive.com