[digiKam-users] Dynamic albums

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 07:43:31 GMT 2022

Hi all,

I completed a huge bugs triage after 3 weeks of work. I reagenced the
submodule names and descriptions in bugzilla. I tried to cut submodules by
categories and closed all duplicates with version release where it has been
checked. If something is missing, don"t hesitate to report.

https://bugs.kde.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=digikam

I hope that all this work will help users to report and find entries in
bugzilla. The real project history is here. Some entries are really a
helper story for end users.

Voilà.

Gilles Caulier