[digiKam-users] crashes when marking pictures with stars

Otto otto at liliental.com
Tue Dec 27 14:57:39 GMT 2022

Hello,
my digicam crashes when marking pictures with stars. After restarting
Digikam, the marking was retained. I am currently using Manjaro and
Digikam 7.9, but I also have the problem on Ubuntu with Digikam 7.0,
with the same database.

QPixmap::scaled: Pixmap is a null pixmap
ASSERT failure in QList<T>::at: "index out of range", file
/usr/include/qt/QtCore/qlist.h, line 571
21 -- exe=/usr/bin/digikam
13 -- platform=xcb
11 -- display=:1
16 -- appname=digikam
17 -- apppath=/usr/bin
9 -- signal=6
10 -- pid=39693
17 -- appversion=7.9.0
20 -- programname=digiKam
31 -- bugaddress=submit at bugs.kde.org
12 -- startupid=0
KCrash: crashing... crashRecursionCounter = 2
KCrash: Application Name = digikam path = /usr/bin pid = 39693
KCrash: Arguments: /usr/bin/digikam
Invalid read from eventfd: Ungültiger Dateideskriptor
Code should not be reached at ../pulseaudio/src/pulsecore/fdsem.c:155,
function flush(). Aborting.
Unable to start Dr. Konqi
Re-raising signal for core dump handling.
zsh: IOT instruction (core dumped)  digikam