[digiKam-users] CBZ,CBR,ZIP,RAR

Andy Mailloux AndyTravail at outlook.com
Fri Aug 26 12:28:54 BST 2022

Hi, it would be possible to add compatibility with these format ? CBZ,CBR,ZIP,RAR
I don’t know if it already possible, I looked in the settings (and on internet of course) and found nothing.
I planned to sort a lot of comics,Manga,books. I really love the way Digikam sort Photo/video/etc.
The things is Comics usually come in CBZ/CBR. I agree I could uncompressed it to PNG/JPEG and other.
But for a big library is not the most optimized way do it.

This is a Suggestion , and I will understand if you can’t do it, I guess you have other priorities.

Greetings
Andy