[digiKam-users] Image Import from Android Device (PTP / MTP)

Jack Marxer jmarxer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 10:20:46 BST 2022

The easiest way I have found is to install KDE Connect in your smartphone
and your computer.
Open it in each and pair the two devices.
Then open a file explorer (I use Dolphin in Linux) (in Windoze
something like Midnight Commander)
with two columns, one for each device and Copy and Paste or Cut and Paste
between the phone and computer.
Hope this helps,
Jack