[digiKam-users] search face on an album

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 10:22:56 BST 2022

just made another run on an album of 14 pictures

from people view
1st run with "all cores" selected : 1'28
2nd run with "skip already scanned" : 0'
3rd run with unselect "all cores" and "skip already scanned" : 3'18

right click on album : 3'18

sounds like result is consistent between people view and right click on
album, but then  wondering if 3' is normal for 14 pictures (I have a
ryzen 5 with 32G and SSD disk) ?

thanks
Frederic