[digiKam-users] Free floating albums list possible - or alternatively duplicate DK windows?

Helen Jelen inomniapar4tus at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 11:48:40 BST 2022

Hello,

Why do you import into /in/ instead of importing directly into the year's
folder and in there set different flags/stars/labels so to know which
folders have been reviewed and sorted out vs. those that haven't?

I do import directly into year's folder and use folder's icon to sort (not
super optimised as you can't search/filter by folder's icon, but you can
use labels/flags instead, combined with a search query.

BR,

hels