[digiKam-users] missing AspectRatio in BQM

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 14:12:57 BST 2022

Hi

I wanted to test the use of db information during a BQM process
For example adding the aspectRatio of the picture in the file name (as
I'm generating different format , I was thinking it could be helpful to
add it automaticaly in the filename)

so I tried the following syntax :
[file]-ratio-[db:AspectRatio]-rating-[db:Rating]
but the result is
P6150094-ratio--rating-3.jpg
The rating is correct (I added it to check if the syntax was correct) ,
but the AspectRatio is missing (when I move the mouse on the picture it
is showing the aspectRatio = 4:5 (1.3)  )

Any suggestion ?
thanks for your help

Regards

Frederic