[digiKam-users] How to undo a face tag?

Thomas sdktda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 08:50:31 BST 2022

Hi,

What is the correct steps to take in order to easily undo a face tag?

This will typically happen in two slightly different scenarios:

1: I accidentally confirm a suggested face that was suggested as the
wrong person. How do I find that face/image again and unto this
confirmation?

2: I select a large amount of faces and tag them as Person X. But by
accident, one of these faces was actually Person Y. How do I undo this?

And one thing is to actually remove the incorrect face tag - but I also
need to be sure that the face-matching model is updated so that it no
longer considers faces of Person Y as matching Person X.

--
Mvh
Thomas